Marketing Associate Or Marketing Manager
SBRE - Sherry Bauer Real Estate is a leading commercial real estate and business brokerage firm based in Erie, Pennsylvania. We are comprised of a select team of people whose mindset is to make deals happen for clients, because we are dedicated to their success. We have a refreshingly progressive and dedicated culture based on collaboration and commitment to results. We expect each team member to provide a high level of service and become a trusted advisor with our clients.
We are seeking a full-time marketing professional who will work directly with real estate agents daily to gain insight and knowledge about clients and projects and then use that knowledge to build essential content to successfully market commercial real estate and businesses. This role is accountable for providing exceptional marketing support and expertise. This is either an entry level or mid-level position depending on experience. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work with agents to prepare custom marketing materials
- Ensure the various aspects of memos, proposals, presentations, and other marketing activities are accurate and concisely delivered in a timely manner
- Regularly produce templated, marketing materials that include maps, demographic reports, executive summaries, etc. for presentations using desktop, graphic, and mapping software
- Write and review internal and external materials for final distribution, including but not limited to proofreading, ensuring appropriate branding, applying best practices, and guaranteeing accuracy
- Assist in the planning and tracking of all marketing strategies
- Manage website updates, advertising, PR, and business development activities
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Must excel in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Impeccable attention to detail and time management skills
- Comfortable interfacing with clients
- Eager to learn, resilient and resourceful
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to track, understand, interpret, and apply data
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles
- Photography skills or trainability ideal
- Bonus: Prior experience in Adobe Creative Suite, BizBuySell, CREXi, LoopNet, CoStar, MLS, and BuildOut
Ideal Team Member:
- Diverse, tech savvy individual who easily learns new things
- Driven self-starter who enjoys an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Honest, open-minded person who is motivated by success
- A creative individual able to work within the boundaries of branding and best practices
- Values building and maintaining professional relationships
- Enjoys being challenged and learning from others
- Excited about becoming a part of the future of SBRE
Seniority Level: Entry-level or mid-level if applying with previous experience.
SBRE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
To apply, please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.