Commercial Real Estate Agent Or Associate Broker
SBRE - Sherry Bauer Real Estate is a leading commercial real estate and business brokerage firm based in Erie, Pennsylvania. We are comprised of a select team of people whose mindset is to make deals happen for clients, because we are dedicated to their success. We have a refreshingly progressive and dedicated culture based on collaboration and commitment to results. We expect each team member to provide a high level of service and become a trusted advisor with our clients.
We are seeking a full-time Associate with a strong interest in commercial real estate sales. An ideal candidate functions best as a team player, is detail-oriented, works well within our team structure, and professionally represent SBRE externally. The position level is dependent on experience and licensing. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Manage listings and existing client relationships
- Track all sales information, potential leads, and ownership information for designated listings
- Participate in a business development plan to generate long-term relationships with new clients
- Source and cold-call potential new clients through our internal databases and external sources
- Assist in all facets of the marketing and transaction cycle (includes but is not limited to client quantitative portfolio data, offering memorandums, disposition proposals, and other aspects of the due diligence process)
- Evaluate economic, demographic, and real estate market data
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Must excel in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Interfacing with clients
- Eager to learn, resilient and resourceful
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- 2-3 years of experience in sales via cold-calling and proven record of accomplishment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and time management skills
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Basic knowledge of financial terms and principles
- Experience with BizBuySell, CREXi, LoopNet, CoStar, and BuildOut is a plus
Ideal Team Member:
- Self-starter with a proven track record of closing transactions or sales
- Able to motivate and work effectively with all team members
- Able to prioritize deal cycle while maintaining a healthy conversion rate
- Open-minded, incredibly driven, and excited about becoming a part of the future of SBRE
- Values building and maintaining professional relationships
- Enjoys being challenged and learning from others
Seniority Level: Level determined based on previous experience and licensing.
SBRE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
To apply, please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.